top of page

APPA Group

Public·14 members

Everyone should be aware If you've not already heard however, you're aware, as it's one of WoW Classic SoD Gold the most significant modifications. The PvP part of things, you know, the two two arena bracket, you couldn't have gladiator back in the days, as it was just really imbalanced. I remember, you know, I think I truly believe that Paladin warrior and rogue priest were among those most overpowered to v2 teams.

And certain teams just like that could just easily get Gladiator. However, you know what I mean, someone posted an opinion, such as"Oh, why don't we simply play the team comp It's not too powerful if that's your team comp. I guess it's you know however, how about all the other players on their comps?

Whatever I'm talking about, they're going to let you've heard of in the classic version of So, if you love tos, which by the way, TOS is a lot of fun. You can get gladiator through two's again and it's kind of cool. It's a good idea, right? There's a change that's coming, you know, adding on to the aspect that it's likely to be different this next time around, back then they also changed different badges, switching over to PvE. Therefore, emblems of Valor are going to WoW Season of Discovery Gold drop from all raids during wrath of Lich King.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page